Work Authorization for Spouses

Work Authorization

For many years it has been a struggle for families who moved internationally: what will my spouse do?  Can he or she work? H-1B spouses on an H-4 typically do not get a work permit, unless their H-1B spouse has obtained an approved I-140 (or the 2nd step of a PERM based green card).  This […]

Skip to content