Social Security Number Applications

Social Security Card

U.S. Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that applicants for lawful permanent resident, or green card status are now able to apply for a Social Security number (SSN) or replacement card when filing a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Skip to content